Dyess Air Force Base
Join the Air Force
Welcome to Dyess AFB
Freedom of Information
Comprehensive Airman Fitness
Dyess Equal Opportunity
New Parent Support
Outreach & Prevention
7th Medical Group
7th Operations Group
317th Airlift Group
7th Maintenance Group
7th Mission Support Group
Dyess Honor Guard
The Presence of Commercial/External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Dyess' office of public affairs, the United States Air Force, or the Department of Defense, of the external Web site, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the Web site.
1. The Dyess Web site is provided as a public service by the 7th Bomb Wing Public Affairs
2. Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Privacy Act Statement - If you choose to provide us with personal information - like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses - we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. The Dyess public Web site never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number
4. The site uses session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, for site management. Information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, and no personal information is collected using this technology. When you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable session cookies.
5. For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
6. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. Your interaction with this system is not anonymous. By using this system you are consenting to the monitoring of your activity. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration
General Schedule 20
8. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
9. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Dyess Web site
Other Web Policies
Interested in knowing the Web policies of the Air Force and the Department of Defense? You can read the policies
let us know
about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included.
AF Executive Fleet
No FEAR Act