Important: You MUST be in uniform for your final out-processing appointment (ABU/Blues/Flight suit).
If you do not arrive in uniform, your appointment will be rescheduled, your port call is subject to change and your commander will be notified.
Final out-processing appointments are held at the MPS Bldg 7233, 2nd Floor, Rm 209.
Please show up at your scheduled time. If you have not arrived by your scheduled time, your appointment will be rescheduled. Once again, your Port Call is subject to cancellation and your First Sgt and Commander will be notified.
Failure to provide all of the required items below may result in delay of your departure.
____ VIRTUAL OUT-PROCESSING CHECKLIST
- All items must be completed/removed prior to your final out-processing appointment. Ensure everything has been coordinated on and virtually signed off or wet signed before your final out appt. Even if the item is not applicable, you must contact the office of primary responsibility to sign you off.
____ FITNESS ASSESSMENT PRINTOUT
- For all assignments, you must be current on fitness testing prior to final out-processing. This can be printed off AFFMS through the AF Portal. If your fitness test expires prior to your RNLTD at the next duty station, report to your Unit Fitness Program Manager to schedule testing before your departure.
____ MEDICAL/DENTAL RECORDS
- For members on PRP or FLIGHT STATUS: it is your responsibility to obtain and bring your medical records with you to your final out-processing appointment. FOR ALL OTHERS: both the active duty member and their dependents' medical records will be forwarded by certified mail with a copy of your orders to your gaining unit's MTF. DSN 461-4720
____ MEMBER AND DEPENDENTS PASSPORTS/VISAS
- If you and/or dependents are required to have passports for the assignment, please bring them in so we can make copies at your final out appointment. DSN 461-4075
____ MTA FLIGHT TICKETS/ITINERARY
- TMO will send your reservations and electronic tickets by email. If you have not received those two weeks before departure, notify your assignment counselor. 7 LRS Passenger Travel can be contacted via DSN 461-1020
____ CHIEF OF SUPPLY CLEARANCE LETTER
- Out-processing letter from the Base Supply Office. They can be reached at DSN 461-4341